Are you a…
Farmer seeking land?
Landowner looking for a farmer to farm your land?
Farmer thinking about transitioning to the next generation or owner?
Join us for a Farmer-Landowner Mixer in North or South County
Tuesday October 28 at Williamstown Rural Lands Foundation
671 Cold Spring Rd., Williamstown
Wed. October 29 at 264 Main Street, 3rd floor, Great Barrington
(above Rubiner’s) entrance stairs are to the left of Rubiner’s entrance on Main Street
6 – 8 pm for light supper, beer and networking
These mixers will connect farmers seeking land with established farmers and farmland, and provide information and resources to sustain and increase farming in the Berkshires.
To spark connections, we will begin with a panel featuring:
- Kathy Ruhf, Land For Good
- Martha Bryan, Greater Berkshire Agriculture Fund, The Carrot Project
- Virginia Kasinki and Melissa Adams, Glynwood Center, Keep Farming
- Leslie Reed-Evans, Williamstown Rural Land Foundation
- Kathy Orlando, Sheffield Land Trust (Great Barrington mixer)
- Attorney Peter Ziomek (Williamstown mixer)
Please RSVP by Monday Oct. 20th to reserve dinner, thanks
email@example.com & let us know if you are a farmer seeking land, transitioning, or a landowner.
These free events are part of the Berkshire Farmland Initiative, co-sponsored by Berkshire Grown, The Carrot Project, and Land For Good in partnership with Berkshire organizations committed to supporting farming in the Berkshires, including the Center for Environmental Studies at Williams College.
photo by Jason Houston