Berkshire Grown Mission
Keep Farmers Farming!
Berkshire Grown supports and promotes local agriculture as a vital part of the Berkshire community, economy and landscape.
We do this by…
- Advocating for farmers
- Supporting good agricultural practices
- Fostering Education and Outreach
- Food accessibility for the community
- Farm to table networking
- Promoting locally grown and produced food
- OUR VISION: Berkshire Grown is the “go to” network linking farmers and the Berkshire community. Through events, workshops, promotions, advocacy and education highlighting locally grown and produced food, Berkshire Grown helps to create a thriving local food economy.
Berkshire Grown Board of Directors
Allison Rachele Bayles, President *
Tom Curtin, Treasurer *
Laurily Epstein, Vice President *
Peter Platt *
Martin Stosiek, Clerk *
Barbara Zheutlin, * Executive Director, barbara (at) berkshiregrown (dot) org
Sheryl Lechner, Outreach Coordinator, sheryl(at) berkshiregrown (dot) org
Suzie Fowle, Program Associate, suzie (at) berkshiregrown (dot) org
Kate Bailey, Membership Associate kate (at) berkshiregrown (dot) org
* Members of the Steering Committee of Berkshire Grown
Telephone 413-528-0041 | Fax 413-528-6241
Office Address: 314 Main Street, 2nd Floor Great Barrington, MA 01230
Mailing Address: P.O. Box 983 Great Barrington MA 01230
Berkshire Grown is a 501 (c) 3 non-profit organization.
Photos on the site: Jason Houston, Jonathan Hankin, Christopher Blair
Watercolor by Stephanie Anderson