Winter Farmers Market
Eisner Camp, 53 Brookside Rd.
Saturdays 10 am–2 pm
Nov 21 • Dec 19 • Jan 16 • Feb 20 • Mar 27 • Apr 10
Berkshire Grown’s Winter Famers Markets will feature the abundance of local grown and produced foods found in the Berkshires. The offerings of local producers range from winter squash, greens, and root crops, to apples, meats, cheeses, honey, and maple syrup, as well as baked goods, jams, ferments, and cider.
Admission to the Farmers Markets is free and SNAP/EBT is accepted at all markets.
In Great Barrington, shoppers may schedule their visit during, up to 24-hours in advance, through EVENTBRITE allowing visitor entrance to the market to move more quickly. Please note a limited number of advance tickets are available (per 30-minute increments) and timed-entry is still dependent on the maximum capacity. Please be prepared to wait your turn in line.
Before You Visit:
• Bring your mask and wear it at all times. No one will be allowed inside the market without a face covering.
• Stay Home if You Are Sick or a family member is sick. Ask a friend or neighbor to shop for you.
• Please send no more than one or two people per household to shop.
• Make a Shopping List so you can shop quickly.
• Pre-Order with your favorite vendors** if possible.
• Schedule Your Visit. The number of visitors allowed inside the market will be limited. Scheduling your visit will allow you to enter the market more quickly.
On Market Day:
• Be Prepared to Wait. Even if you pre-ordered or scheduled your visit you may need to wait if the market is busy. This is why it is important to shop quickly.
• Maintain 6 Feet of Distance from shoppers and vendors.
• There will be One Entrance and One Exit; please travel One Way through the market.
• Hand Sanitizer available at the entrance and exit of the market.
• No eating, drinking, or pets permitted.
• Be courteous to your vendors and aware of other shoppers. We are all doing our best to keep each other safe.
• Thank Your Farmers and Food Vendors!
Click here to print Guidelines.
To help visitors shop the market quickly, shoppers can pre-order from vendors in advance through WhatsGood and pick-up from vendors during the market. Orders are open from Monday through Thursday the week before the market.
- Create a free profile on sourcewhatsgood.com or use their mobile app, WhatsGood Marketplace
- Choose Berkshire Grown Winter Market – Great Barrington.
- Start shopping from market vendors.**
- Check out!
- Pick up your items from vendors at the market on Saturday from 10am-2pm!
**Can’t find the vendor your looking for? They may offer pre-order through their website. See links in the vendor list below.
Want to pre-order and pay with SNAP?
- After creating your profile on sourcewhatsgood.com or the mobile app, use this form to sign up to pay with SNAP
- Please allow 1-2 business days for the SNAP/EBT option to be added to your account.
- Pay for your items with SNAP when you pick up during the market between 10am-2pm on Saturday.
Click here to print November 21 Vendor Layout.
Vendors at the November 21 Winter Farmers Market
Abode Farm, Tables # 33 & 34
Berkshire Mountain Bakery, Table #3
Chaseholm Creamery, Table #2
Colfax Farm, Table #25
Cricket Creek Farm, LLC, Table #20
Dandelion Hill Farm, Table #13
Fahey Family Honey Farm, Table #4
Hawk Dance Farm, Table #29
Highland Ledge Farm, Table #24
Indian Line Farm, Tables #5, 6 & 7
Jacuterie, Table #16
Markristo Farm, Tables #21, 22 & 23
Maynard Farms & Orchards, Tables #8, 9 & 10
Mill River Farm, Tables #17, 18 & 19
Naji’s Mediterranean Cuisine, Table #14
R&G Cheese, Table #12
Rolling Rock Farm, Tables #27 & 28
Sweet Brook Farm, Tables #30 &31
Thank You for supporting your local farmers and food producers!