Winter Farmers Market
Eisner Camp, 53 Brookside Rd.
Saturdays 10 am–2 pm
Nov 21 • Dec 19 • Jan 16 • Feb 20 • Mar 27 • Apr 10
Berkshire Grown’s Winter Famers Markets will feature the abundance of local grown and produced foods found in the Berkshires. The offerings of local producers range from winter squash, greens, and root crops, to apples, meats, cheeses, honey, and maple syrup, as well as baked goods, jams, ferments, and cider.
Admission to the Farmers Markets is free and SNAP/EBT is accepted at all markets.
On January 7, Governor Baker extended his temporary order for reduced capacity limits through January 24. This is most likely to be an issue in the early hours of the market. To help minimize wait times to enter the market, please consider coming to the market after 11:30am, remember to send only one person to shop for your household, take advantage of pre-ordering, and/or schedule your visit to the market.
In Great Barrington, shoppers, as an option, may schedule their visit during, up to 24-hours in advance, through EVENTBRITE allowing visitor entrance to the market to move more quickly. Please note a limited number of advance tickets are available (per 30-minute increments) and timed-entry is still dependent on the maximum capacity. Either way, if you schedule a time or just show up to shop at the Market, please be prepared to wait your turn in line.
Before You Visit:
• Bring your mask and wear it at all times. No one will be allowed inside the market without a face covering.
• Stay Home if You Are Sick or a family member is sick. Ask a friend or neighbor to shop for you.
• Please send no more than one person per household to shop when possible.
• Make a Shopping List so you can shop quickly.
• Pre-Order with your favorite vendors** if possible.
• Schedule Your Visit. The number of visitors allowed inside the market will be limited. Scheduling your visit will allow you to enter the market more quickly.
On Market Day:
• Be Prepared to Wait. Even if you pre-ordered or scheduled your visit you may need to wait if the market is busy. This is why it is important to shop quickly.
• Maintain 6 Feet of Distance from shoppers and vendors.
• There will be One Entrance and One Exit; please travel One Way through the market.
• Hand Sanitizer available at the entrance and exit of the market.
• No eating, drinking, or pets permitted.
• Be courteous to your vendors and aware of other shoppers. We are all doing our best to keep each other safe.
• Thank Your Farmers and Food Vendors!
To help visitors shop the market quickly, shoppers can pre-order from vendors in advance through WhatsGood and pick-up from vendors during the market. Orders are open from Monday through Thursday the week before the market. Curbside pick-up for online pre-orders may be arranged in advance by contacting Berkshire Grown at 413-528-0041.
- Create a free profile on sourcewhatsgood.com or use their mobile app, WhatsGood Marketplace
- Choose Berkshire Grown Winter Market – Great Barrington.
- Start shopping from market vendors.**
- Check out!
- Pick up your items from vendors at the market on Saturday from 10am-2pm!
**Can’t find the vendor your looking for? They may offer pre-order through their website. See links in the vendor list below.
Want to pre-order and pay with SNAP?
- After creating your profile on sourcewhatsgood.com or the mobile app, use this form to sign up to pay with SNAP
- Please allow 1-2 business days for the SNAP/EBT option to be added to your account.
- Pay for your items with SNAP when you pick up during the market between 10am-2pm on Saturday.
Curbside pick-up for online pre-orders now available.
This new service may be arranged in advance by contacting Berkshire Grown, Monday-Friday, at 413-528-0041.
Vendors at the March 27 Winter Farmers Market
Berkshire Mountain Bakery
Cricket Creek Farm, LLC
Dandelion Hill Farm
Fahey Family Honey Farm
Highland Ledge Farm
Indian Line Farm
Maynard Farms & Orchards
Mill River Farm
Naji’s Mediterranean Cuisine
Rolling Rock Farm
Thank You for supporting your local farmers and food producers!