Holiday Farmers Market
508 State Road, North Adams
Sundays, 10 am–2 pm
November 22, December 20, 2020
Berkshire Grown’s Winter Famers Markets will feature the abundance of local grown and produced foods found in the Berkshires. The offerings of local producers range from winter squash, greens, and root crops, to apples, meats, cheeses, honey, and maple syrup, as well as baked goods, jams, ferments, and cider.
Admission to the Farmers Markets is free and SNAP/EBT is accepted at all markets.
While no food or drink can be consumed in the market area, Off the Shelf and North Plain Farm will be selling egg sandwiches and grilled sausages to take home and enjoy. At Greylock WORKS, The Break Room will be open during the market offering their coffee, pastries, breakfast, and lunch, from a menu focused on our regional farmers.
Before You Visit:
- Bring your mask and wear it at all times. No one will be allowed inside the market without a face covering.
- Stay Home if You Are Sick or a family member is sick. Ask a friend or neighbor to shop for you.
- Please send no more than one or two people per household to shop.
- Make a Shopping List so you can shop quickly.
- Pre-Order with your favorite vendors if possible.
The number of customers allowed into the market will be limited. You may need to wait before entering the market, please dress accordingly and plan to shop quickly.
On Market Day:
- Be Prepared to Wait. Even if you pre-ordered, you may need to wait if the market is busy. This is why it is important to shop quickly.
- Maintain 6 Feet of Distance from shoppers and vendors.
- There will be One Entrance and One Exit; please travel One Way through the market.
- Hand Sanitizer available at the entrance and exit of the market.
- No eating, drinking, or pets
- Be courteous to your vendors and aware of other shoppers. We are all doing our best to keep each other safe.
- Thank Your Farmers and Food Vendors!
Click here to print Guidelines.
To help visitors shop the market quickly, shoppers can pre-order from vendors in advance through WhatsGood and pick-up from vendors during the market. Orders are open from Monday through Thursday the week before the market.
- Create a free profile on sourcewhatsgood.com or use their mobile app, WhatsGood Marketplace
- Choose Berkshire Grown Williamstown Farmers Market.
- Start shopping from market vendors.**
- Check out!
- Pick up your items from vendors at the market on Sunday from 10am-2pm!
**Can’t find the vendor your looking for? Contact them directly about pre-order. See links in the vendor list below.
Want to pre-order and pay with SNAP?
- After creating your profile on sourcewhatsgood.com or the mobile app, use this form to sign up to pay with SNAP
- Please allow 1-2 business days for the SNAP/EBT option to be added to your account.
- Pay for your items with SNAP when you pick up during the market between 10am-2pm on Sunday.
Click here to print November 22 Vendor Layout.
Vendors at the November 22 Holiday Farmers Market
Battenkill Wholesome Foods, Tables #3 & 4
Berkshire Mountain Bakery, Table #22
Chaseholm Creamery, Table #19
Chris’ Kitchen, Tables #16 & 17
Cricket Creek Farm, LLC, Table #5
East Mountain Farm, Tables #6, 7, & 8
Fahey Family Honey Farm, Table #2
Hawk Dance Farm, Table #20
Highland Ledge Farm, Table #29
Hoppy Valley, Table #30
Ioka Valley Farm, Table #12, 13 & 14
Jaeschke’s Orchard, Table #26, 27 & 28
Markristo Farm, Tables #31, 32 & 33
R&G Cheese, Table #9
Rolling Rock Farm, Tables #35 & 36
Sweet Brook Farm, Tables #23 & 24
Thank You for supporting your local farmers and food producers!