Berkshire Grown Holiday and Winter Farmers Markets
Great Barrington Winter Farmers Markets
New Location! Eisner Camp, 53 Brookside Road, Great Barrington, MA 01230
Saturdays, 10:00an – 2:00 pm
November 21 & December 19, 2020
January 16, February 20, March 27 & April 10, 2021
Williamstown Holiday Farmers Markets
New Location! Greylock Works, 508 State Road, North Adams, MA 01247
Sundays from 10AM-2PM
November 22 and December 20, 2020
The markets will feature the abundance of local grown and produced foods found in the Berkshires. The offerings of local producers range from winter squash, greens, and root crops, to apples, meats, cheeses, honey, and maple syrup, as well as baked goods, jams, ferments, and cider. Admission is always free and SNAP benefits are accepted at all markets.
Now you can shop the Berkshire Grown Farmers Market in advance through WhatsGood. Pick-up from vendors at the Great Barrington and Williamstown/North Adams locations. Orders are open Monday through Thursday at 11:00pm.
- Create a free profile on sourcewhatsgood.com or use their mobile app, WhatsGood Marketplace
- Choose your market: Berkshire Grown Winter Market – Great Barrington Winter Market – Great Barrington or Berkshire Grown Williamstown Farmers Market.
- Start shopping from market vendors.**
- Check out!
- Pick up your items from vendors at the market from 10am-2pm on Saturday (GB) or Sunday (Williamstown).
Want to pre-order and pay with SNAP?
- After creating your profile on sourcewhatsgood.com or the mobile app, use this form to sign up to pay with SNAP
- Please allow 1-2 business days for the SNAP/EBT option to be added to your account.
- Pay for your items with SNAP when you pick up during the market between 10am-2pm on Saturday in Great Barrington or Sunday in Williamstown/North Adams.
Before You Visit
- Bring your mask and wear it at all times. No one will be allowed inside the market without a face mask or face covering.
- Stay Home if You Are Sick or if a member of your family is sick. Shoppers displaying COVID-19 symptoms will not be allowed to enter the market. Ask a friend or neighbor to shop for you.
- Households should have no more than one or two people per shopping group.
The number of customers allowed into the market will be limited. You may need to wait before entering the market, please dress accordingly and plan to shop quickly.
• Make a Shopping List so you can shop quickly.
• Pre-Order with your favorite vendors if available.
• Schedule Your Visit. The number of visitors allowed inside the market will be limited. Scheduling your visit in advance will allow you to enter the market more quickly.
On Market Day:
• Be Prepared to Wait. Even if you pre-ordered or scheduled your visit you may need to wait if the market is busy. This is why it is important to shop quickly.
• Maintain 6 Feet of Distance from shopper and vendors.
• There will be One Entrance and One Exit; please travel One Way through the market.
• Hand Sanitizer available at the entrance and exit of the market.
• No eating, drinking, or pets permitted.
• Be courteous to your vendors and aware of other shoppers. We are all doing our best to keep each other safe.
• Thank Your Farmers and Food Vendors!
While no food or drink can be consumed in the market area, Off the Shelf and North Plain Farm will be selling egg sandwiches and grilled sausages to take home and enjoy. At Greylock WORKS, The Break Room will be open during the market offering their coffee, pastries, breakfast, and lunch, from a menu focused on our regional farmers.
Both venues offer indoor shopping with plenty of parking. The number of visitors allowed in the market will be limited. Everyone entering the market area will be required to wear masks, and shoppers are encouraged to plan ahead by making a shopping list and sending only one or two household members to the market. In Great Barrington, shoppers may schedule their visit in advance allowing visitor entrance to the market to move more quickly.