Berkshire Grown Williamstown/North Adams
Winter Farmers Market
508 State Road, North Adams
November 20 & December 18, 10AM-2PM
Berkshire Grown’s Winter Famers Markets will feature the abundance of local grown and produced foods found in the Berkshires. The offerings of local producers range from winter squash, greens, and root crops, to apples, meats, cheeses, honey, and maple syrup, as well as baked goods, jams, ferments, and cider. Look for farm produced crafts, body lotions and soaps, and beeswax products, too. Some vendors participating at the November 20 market will be vending at Greylock WORKS’ Festive (the Friday evening and Saturday), so please come back on Sunday to shop and learn even more about the farmers and producers!
Admission to the Farmers Markets is free and SNAP/EBT is accepted at all markets.
No food or drink can be consumed in the market area. North Plain Farm will be outside grilling their signature sausage sandwiches and The Break Room, located at Greylock WORKS, will be open during the market offering their coffee, pastries, breakfast, and lunch, from a menu focused on our regional farmers.
Vendors at the November 20 Winter Farmers Market
Baked! Pastries & More
Battenkill Wholesome Foods
Berkshire Cider Project
Cricket Creek Farm, LLC
East Mountain Farm
Fahey Family Honey Farm
Full Well Farm
Gray Raven Farm
Hawk Dance Farm
Holiday Brook Farm
Jennings Brook Farm
Lion’s Tooth Farm
Many Forks Farm
Mountain Girl Farm
North Plain Farm
Off the Shelf
Red Shirt Farm
Square Roots Farm
Sweet Brook Farm
The Pass / Berkshire Welco LLC
Thank You for supporting your local farmers and food producers!
Before You Visit:
- We encourage you to bring your mask and wear it at all times.
- Stay Home if You Are Sick or a family member is sick. Ask a friend or neighbor to shop for you.
- Please send no more than one or two people per household to shop.
- Make a Shopping List so you can shop quickly.
On Market Day:
- Maintain 6 Feet of Distance from shoppers and vendors.
- There will be One Entrance and One Exit; please use the exit to exit the building.
- Hand Sanitizer available at the entrance and exit of the market.
- No eating, drinking, or pets inside market.
- Be courteous to your vendors and aware of other shoppers. We are all doing our best to keep each other safe.
- Thank Your Farmers and Food Vendors!
Click here to print Guidelines.
Please support our generous Winter Farmers market Sponsors, too!
Thank you to Massachusetts Department of Agriculture for support of Berkshire Grown’s Winter Farmers Markets and the 2022 video series Farmers Tell Their Stories.