Berkshire Grown Williamstown/North Adams
Winter Farmers Market
508 State Road, North Adams
November 20 & December 18, Open 10AM-2PM
Berkshire Grown’s Winter Famers Markets will feature the abundance of local grown and produced foods found in the Berkshires. The offerings of local producers range from winter squash, greens, and root crops, to apples, meats, cheeses, honey, and maple syrup, as well as baked goods, jams, ferments, and cider. Look for farm produced crafts, body lotions and soaps, and beeswax products, too.
Admission to the Farmers Markets is free and SNAP/EBT is accepted at all markets. Please visit the Market Manager’s table to receive SNAP/HIP benefits or purchase tokens to use with vendors who do not offer e-commerce.
No food or drink can be consumed in the market area. The Break Room, located at Greylock WORKS, will be open during the market offering their coffee, pastries, breakfast, and lunch, from a menu focused on our regional farmers.
Vendors at the December 18 Winter Farmers Market
Fruits & Vegetables
Meats & Eggs & Fish
Honey & Maple
Jams & Conserves, Extracts, Syrups & Shrubs and Condiments
Strudel House – heating up strudel to order!
Products Inspired by the Farm
Colonial Alpacas, Erin Kaukas Designs, Freezin’ Hole Woodworking, Gray Raven Farm, Joy Newton Designs, Lineflax and Roving, LLC, Oakwood Farm, Tamarack Hollow Trading, the GOAT PROJECT, The Peach Tree, Yarnwork and JK Custom Furniture & Design
Thank You for supporting your local farmers and food producers!
Before You Visit:
- We encourage you to bring your mask and wear it at all times.
- Stay Home if You Are Sick or a family member is sick. Ask a friend or neighbor to shop for you.
- Please send no more than one or two people per household to shop.
- Make a Shopping List so you can shop quickly.
On Market Day:
- Maintain 6 Feet of Distance from shoppers and vendors.
- There will be One Entrance and One Exit; please use the exit to exit the building.
- Hand Sanitizer available at the entrance and exit of the market.
- No eating, drinking, or pets inside market.
- Be courteous to your vendors and aware of other shoppers. We are all doing our best to keep each other safe.
- Thank Your Farmers and Food Vendors!
Click here to print Guidelines.
Please support our generous Winter Farmers market Sponsors, too!
Thank you to Massachusetts Department of Agriculture for support of Berkshire Grown’s Winter Farmers Markets and the 2022 video series Farmers Tell Their Stories.