Berkshire Grown Williamstown/North Adams
Winter Farmers Market
508 State Road, North Adams
Sundays, 10 am–2 pm
November 21 and December 19, 2021
Berkshire Grown’s Winter Famers Markets will feature the abundance of local grown and produced foods found in the Berkshires. The offerings of local producers range from winter squash, greens, and root crops, to apples, meats, cheeses, honey, and maple syrup, as well as baked goods, jams, ferments, and cider.
Admission to the Farmers Markets is free and SNAP/EBT is accepted at all markets.
No food or drink can be consumed in the market area. The Break Room, located at Greylock WORKS, will be open during the market offering their coffee, pastries, breakfast, and lunch, from a menu focused on our regional farmers.
Before You Visit:
- Bring your mask and wear it at all times. No one will be allowed inside the market without a face covering.
- Stay Home if You Are Sick or a family member is sick. Ask a friend or neighbor to shop for you.
- Please send no more than one or two people per household to shop.
- Make a Shopping List so you can shop quickly.
- Pre-Order with your favorite vendors if possible.
On Market Day:
- Maintain 6 Feet of Distance from shoppers and vendors.
- There will be One Entrance and One Exit; please use the exit to exit the building.
- Hand Sanitizer available at the entrance and exit of the market.
- No eating, drinking, or pets inside market.
- Be courteous to your vendors and aware of other shoppers. We are all doing our best to keep each other safe.
- Thank Your Farmers and Food Vendors!
Click here to print Guidelines.
To help visitors shop the market quickly, shoppers can pre-order from vendors in advance through WhatsGood and pick-up from vendors during the market. Orders are open from Monday through Thursday the week before the market.
- Create a free profile on sourcewhatsgood.com or use their mobile app, WhatsGood Marketplace
- Choose Berkshire Grown Williamstown Farmers Market.
- Start shopping from market vendors.**
- Check out!
- Pick up your items from vendors at the market on Sunday from 10am-2pm!
**Can’t find the vendor your looking for? Contact them directly about pre-order. See links in the vendor list below.
Want to pre-order and pay with SNAP?
- After creating your profile on sourcewhatsgood.com or the mobile app, use this form to sign up to pay with SNAP
- Please allow 1-2 business days for the SNAP/EBT option to be added to your account.
- Pay for your items with SNAP when you pick up during the market between 10am-2pm on Sunday.
Vendors at the December 19 Winter Farmers Market
Artisans of Thonliebank
Battenkill Wholesome Foods
Berkshire Cider Project
Berkshire Community Land Trust
Cricket Creek Farm, LLC
East Mountain Farm
Erin Kaukas Designs
Fahey Family Honey Farm
Freezin’ Hole Furniture and Woodcrafts
Full Well Farm
Hawk Dance Farm
Highland Ledge Farm
Holiday Brook Farm
Ioka Valley Farm
JK Custom Furniture & Design
Lineflax and Roving, LLC
Lion’s Tooth Farm
Mountain Girl Farm
Off the Shelf
Square Roots Farm
Sweet Brook Farm
Tamarack Hollow Trading
The GOAT PROJECT
The Peach Tree
The Sweetish Baker
Thank You for supporting your local farmers and food producers!