Berkshire Grown Great Barrington
Winter Farmers Market
Housy Dome (aka Housatonic Community Center)
1064 Main Street, Housatonic
Saturdays, 10 am–2 pm
November 20 and December 18, 2021 and January 15, February 19, March 19 & April 16, 2022
Berkshire Grown’s Winter Famers Markets will feature the abundance of local grown and produced foods found in the Berkshires. The offerings of local producers range from winter squash, greens, and root crops, to apples, meats, cheeses, honey, and maple syrup, as well as baked goods, jams, ferments, and cider.
Admission to the Farmers Markets is free and SNAP/EBT is accepted at all markets.
While no food or drink can be consumed in the market area North Plain Farm and Off the Shelf will be OUTSIDE selling their signature sandwiches. North Plain will grill sausages and Off the Shelf will grill egg sandwiches.
Before You Visit:
- Bring your mask and wear it at all times. No one will be allowed inside the market without a face covering.
- Stay Home if You Are Sick or a family member is sick. Ask a friend or neighbor to shop for you.
- Please send no more than one or two people per household to shop.
- Make a Shopping List so you can shop quickly.
- Pre-Order with your favorite vendors if possible.
On Market Day:
- Maintain 6 Feet of Distance from shoppers and vendors.
- There will be One Entrance and One Exit; please use the exit to exit the building.
- Hand Sanitizer available at the entrance and exit of the market.
- No eating, drinking, or pets inside market.
- Be courteous to your vendors and aware of other shoppers. We are all doing our best to keep each other safe.
- Thank Your Farmers and Food Vendors!
Click here to print Guidelines.
- Handicap parking is on the side of the Housy Dome facing Main Street. There are a limited number of parking spots in the Housy Dome parking lot facing Pleasant Street. Parking is allowed on the Pleasant Street and nearby streets.
- Please look for white painted lines on the streets that indicate parking is permitted and be mindful not to block driveways.
- As a courtesy, the market offers shoppers the option to leave their items at the exit door. Shoppers may walk to their vehicle and drive back to handicap parking entrance to pick up items. Berkshire Grown staff and volunteers will assist in handling your items.
- Click here for a printable map highlighted where parking is permitted.
To help visitors shop the market quickly, shoppers can pre-order from vendors in advance through WhatsGood and pick-up from vendors during the market. Orders are open from Monday through Thursday the week before the market.
- Create a free profile on sourcewhatsgood.com or use their mobile app, WhatsGood Marketplace
- Choose Berkshire Grown Great Barrington Farmers Market.
- Start shopping from market vendors.**
- Check out!
- Pick up your items from vendors at the market on Sunday from 10am-2pm!
**Can’t find the vendor your looking for? Contact them directly about pre-order. See links in the vendor list below.
Want to pre-order and pay with SNAP?
- After creating your profile on sourcewhatsgood.com or the mobile app, use this form to sign up to pay with SNAP
- Please allow 1-2 business days for the SNAP/EBT option to be added to your account.
- Pay for your items with SNAP when you pick up during the market between 10am-2pm on Sunday.
Vendors at the November 20 Winter Farmers Market
Ashford Heights Farm
Berkshire Cider Project
Berkshire Mountain Bakery
Cricket Creek Farm, LLC
Dandelion Hill Farm
Fahey Family Honey Farm
Great Cape Baking Company
Hawk Dance Farm
Highland Ledge Farm
Holiday Brook Farm
Indian Line Farm
Maynard Farms & Orchards
Mill River Farm
Naji’s Mediterranean Food
North Plain Farm
Red Shirt Farm
Rolling Rock Farm
The Sweetish Baker
Thank You for supporting your local farmers and food producers!
Thank you to Massachusetts Department of Agriculture for support of Berkshire Grown’s Winter Farmers Markets and the production of our 2021 video.